Hmm....I guess I need to use the HTML function if I want to put working links into my blogs....sigh! Its been a while since I used HTML so I was hoping to avoid it....here's a small test
I wonder if it worked...its only when I publish this I'll know...ooh the excitement.
I find it quite frustrating how quickly my brain loses knowledge, and also how at work I cannot spell Brian (the name) without typing Brain (the organ) and in this blog I have just done it the other way around. I had thought it was a mental association with some very clever Brian's I know but it seems that maybe I'm just a little typing dyslexic....
Perhaps I'll look that up and post if I find anything.