Thursday, August 02, 2007

Calm before the storm!

It's Thursday night and I have a little free time before the whirlwind that is to be the Sangster Brown nuptials on Saturday. K is already over there attending the rehearsal and stuff (she is the MATRON of honour after all) but I'm here relaxing at home before I join them tomorrow. The weather seems to be promising good things and hopefully it'll all go off very well. Looking forward to seeing K in her dress and hoping to take some good pics.

In this bit of time I have I thought I'd share some of the top photos from the birthday bash...

The Food!
DSC_0082

The Glasses
DSC_0008

Hitting the punch early...
DSC_0051

Me and the happy couple to be!
DSC_0195

The cake
DSC_0128

Dad and his "smokeless" fuel
DSC_0112

The cleanup crew
DSC_0250

No comments: