Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Weather

Oh how I wish the weather would sort itself out! Rain or sun, I don't mind either, its the constant flip flopping between the 2 every 5 minutes that's really getting on my wick!

I finally managed to get an hour outside this evening to plant up some, well, plants and now I'm typing this with "Gardener's Hands".

You may have noticed a slight change on my blog these past few days (ignoring the fact that I haven't blogged for nearly 6 months) as I decided that a new splurge of blogging deserved a new theme. Hopefully I'm gonna keep it up this time (fnarr) and keep upto date with what's going on...my life is very busy at the moment!

1 comment:

iicheap wiigame said...

yeah!!!


-------------------

รับทำSEO | รับทำSEO
แฟชั่นเกาหลี |แฟชั่นเกาหลี
Cheap Wii Games | Cheap Wii Games