Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lax

I have been so very lax wth my blog of recent months! My only explanation is an upsurge of decent video games to fill me timy and the fact that I rarely get home before 5:30 any more so the only thing I have time to do is check my mail and make dinner!

Its 10:15 on a saturday night and if I were a hip young thing I'd probably just be getting ready to go out and dance the night away. However I'm not hip or young so I am at my computer typing this. Just had half a bottle of red wine and the hangover is starting already! Not sure whats up with me at the moment but wine really doesn't agree with me!

I'm sat in a lovely warm house as we had the men in today to fit central heating! We had anticipated them for 3 days but in the end it took 1 and a half! Fantastic! No doubt I'll be complaining that its too hot and "think of the bills!" within a week, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Ever since going credit positive I've turned into a skin flint! I think I'm a bit compulsive sometimes...get me on a bandwagon and boy am I on it! So money is going good and I seem to b losing weight! The best part is I'm not really doing anything other than not snacking and cutting out masses of chocolate.

Better go as I should go to bed so I can get up early and do house things (collect furniture from in storage and dispose of all the cardboard in the front garden). Ah mine is a full life!

No comments: