Saturday, November 19, 2005

Update pt 3

Oops...been a bit lax with updates...I could say its because of the heady euphoria we're feeling because the show has been doing so well (and it has) but the real reason is because I'm lazy! And exhausted...doing the show really takes it out of me. Coupled with the last few months of work I have spent most of the time lolling around the house!

The reviews from the press have been fantastic and we're looking forward to another 2 good shows...although today is quite tough with a matinee and a regular performance.

The central heating has been a godsend! I don't know how we managed without it before.

Also we had an exciting trip to a violin shop to get Kath a new bow and case for her viola. Lovely shop and a lovely man who, when we realised we didn't have a cheque book with us, waved us out of the shop with over £200 of goods saying "Not to worry, juss pop me a cheque in the post"! Now that's good service!

No comments: