Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Touch me!

I can’t remember if I’ve written anything about my DS. Despite the risk of repeating myself I’m going to mention it briefly again. It’s great!! I think the bets bit for me was watching my mum get slowly hooked to the point where she was asking my Dad to buy her one! Kath seems to enjoy fiddling about with it as well. My only concern is that there seems to be nothing decent game-wise coming out for it in the near future. I guess Nintendo were forced to release it early so that it could get a march over Sony’s PSP which is due to be released at some point in the future (I think its been delayed a couple of times already). I can’t say I’ve ever been attracted to the Playstation family of products and the PSP (Playstation Portable) hasn’t really changed that.

No comments: