Friday, December 08, 2006

It's here....

....and its good!

We're just taking a little break while I register it so I can start to buy stuff off its online shop! Luckily it located my wireless hub in seconds and was online super quick...can't wait until the web browser, Weather & News services start...should be fun! Had a great time creating a couple of Miis (avatars that are used in the message boards and in some games designed for them) as well. I'm not convinced about mine but Ks is spot on!

Enjoyed a bit of WiiPlay but couldn't get the hang of billiards so we rested from that. Tennis (part of WiiSports) is good but K thinks there's something wrong with the controls...I think we're just crap at tennis, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Still yet to try Zelda, Monkey ball & Rabbids but there's still time before bed!

I can't believe its finally here though...I remember putting my 45 day count down on the blackboard...its flown by!

No comments: