Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wii-ing over Christmas

The Wii went on tour with us this year and was a resounding success!

My parents went a bit mad and it appears we played Wii Sports for about 5 hours on Christmas day...even my nan got up and playing. Bowling is awesome and tennis is pretty good too. Don't think Dad was too pleased that I beat him at Golf though. When I could wrestle my parents off it spent much of my time playing Zelda, with able assistance from K. Too many times I'd be stood there saying "How can I light that torch, I haven't got anything fiery" and K would point out the lantern stowed in my backpack!

I want to plough on and see the other dungeons and cut scenes but I almost don't as I know it'll be over soon. Can't really complain as I've racked up about 30 hours so far and I think there's still a couple of dungeons left.

I've also become slightly addicted to buying Virtual console games which I play only once before ignoring...

The Wii was also taken to Chris' and had a fair outing there as well. Chris himself may be buying one soon but I think Alex will be getting one as soon as he can find one to buy! There's Wii all over his blog at the moment. Here, here, here and here.

No comments: