Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ooops!

I didn't realise it had been quite so long since I'd last blogged so I've got a bit of catching up to do.

I'll spread it over a few blog entries I think, help make it easier to read!

Since the 8th we've been to 2 pantos! The second was the Ipswich Wolsey Rock & Roll panto (Dick Whittington) and as usual was fab! Becks & Ralph came along and we had a great time. Also tried out the new Wolsey seats, very comfy!

The first was Cinderella at Nottingham. This was much better than last year and we went with the usual Notts gang. Before it started I spotted a load of G&S people from just before we all joined including my ex-flatmate and ex-girlfriend. They hadn't spotted us and I was in 2 minds about going over...I didn't want to be made to feel guilty about not keeping in touch and I wasn't sure how I'd feel speaking to ex. The first interval passed by and I still sat there anxious, but when the second one came and I needed the loo I had no excuse to not speak to them as I walked passed on the way back to my seat. Very glad I did in the end. It wasn't weird at all and got re-acquainted with my ex-flatmate! The panto was pretty good too.

No comments: