Thursday, January 04, 2007

First Day Back!!

It wasn't too bad in the end and even managed to do a heap of work. It did drag rather in the morning but then zipped along as I got engrossed in manual reassignment of resource request properties for the monthly dashboard (yes, my job IS thrill a minute!)

One thing that is better about being at home rather than at work (apart from all the obvious things) is that you can fart without fear...I was holding them in like no-one's business today, although I think one may have slipped out! My car does stink a bit though. Apologies if I've offended anyone but at least I'm not contemplating an online poo-diary (or log-blog, if you will) like someone I know!

Got great use out of the iPod as well and have just spent the last 30 minutes making some new playlists for it...exciting!

No comments: