Friday, January 05, 2007

Phew!

Its Friday and I have the weekend stretched out in front of me.

To be honest I'm not sure how I'd have managed a full week this week, my body is trying to acclimatise to getting up and keeping focussed on work! Although the weekend does involve a bit of work as well. Painting mainly and ordering new carpet. That's right folks, its DIY time!

In other news I managed to finish Zelda last night...a tip for anyone is to leave yourself a good 45 minutes for the final boss. What with cinematics, the fight and credits we were forced to stay up until gone 11 while it finished. Was bloody good though. It managed to take around 40 hours which for a game these days is good value. Not sure if I'm going to go back to a previous save and try to collect everything...will have to see if I get bored with Rayman.

No comments: