Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

I really can't believe it's 2005. It's true what they say, time flies by when you're older. I can clearly remember 2000...what I was doing and who I was doing it with.

This new year we celebrated with a Murder Party, something which is fast becoming a tradition (much to the chagrin of one of my friends and fellow bloggers). Once I work out how to post photos into my blog I'll do so, so you can see the spectacle of costumes!!

My new year's resolutions in no particluar order....

1. Do more exercise. I want to lose weight but I enjoy eating too much to diet...exercise is the only answer.

2. Spend less money on crap. I really do buy a lot of crap that I don't need. If I can do this then the next couple with be much easier.

3. Save more money. Having just had a sizeable increase in household income I need to do this now before I become accustomed to the extra cash which usually would have disappeared on number 2.

4. Give more to charity. If I'm too lazy to volunteer then my money should help those in need...especially in light of number 3.

5. Update my blog every day. Not only with this allow me to keep a track of my performance against my resolutions it will also make this a habit and routine which is the only way I can get these things done.

No comments: