Sunday, January 09, 2005

It's only day 9....

....and already I seem to have broken all of my resolutions!!!

I spent money yesterday (but to my wife's surprise put back a number of things that previously I would have bought), still haven't exercised and missed filling in my blog for a couple of days. On the positive side, because of my blog, I am in more regular contact with one of my friends. Also I'm got back into the joys of cooking and am just waiting for my shoulder of lamb to come out of the oven.

A slight issue with forgetting that my potatoes were on to parboil means we'll be having mash instead of roasties! I'll even be making some meringues for later!

One of my few pre-new Year no spending resolutions treats was to buy a food processor with my back pay. I'm still waiting for it to arrive but a space has been cleared on the work top to accomodate it! Apparently its what all the chef's use and I can't wait for it to arrive. My wife is also looking forward to the many culinary treats that it will produce.

Right better go and mash some things for lunch....

No comments: