Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pull yourself together man!

Sometimes I feel like a wreck. My body is weary, my brain hurts and everything is just too much effort!

I'm only 29 and already I feel this way...what's it going to be like in 10 years or 20? God forbid what's going to happen when we start a family! I need to focus on what I think is the problem, namely no free time and do something about it. I think I may not do the show next year and I'm hoping K has got some free weekends programmed into the diary. That'll srt me out I'm sure!

Work was mainly dull today although my boss forced me to have the afternoon off and take back some time owed. Filled it productively by doing the shopping, finishing my book and rescuing some slimes.

Spent much of my remaining time scouring the internet for Wii news. It's sad but I'm freakishly excitedfor this console release but I should stop thinking about it I think. It's still 2 months away! CVG do have some good hands on features at the moment though.

Had a good (if tiring) time at the weekend as we travelled down to a friend's 30th birthday in a hotel in Guildford. Drank too much, stayed up too late and forgot to take the camera...deep joy!

No comments: