Friday, October 06, 2006

Weary

Looking out of my window, the sky is clear and the sun is shining. Oddly since its been chucking down for most of the day. Perhaps it matches my mood as I was at the office and it was cold and wet and nasty, and now I'm at home at my computer, listening to an IGN Podcast and typing this blog.

Looking forward to doing not much at the weekend except shopping, travelling to Fleet, going to a party, driving back from Fleet and going to a rehearsal. Hmmm, perhaps we are doing quite a lot after all.

Ok this podcast is starting to grate...I might switch to the great Star Trek radio documentary I started to listen to on Tuesday.

Can't decide whether to get a pizza or make something healthy for dinner. We've kinda stopped the diet but still my weight has dropped below 12 stone! Brilliant!

No comments: