Sunday, May 01, 2005

The heat is on!

The weather has gone crazy! Suddenly 24 degrees from nowhere and my energy is sapped. Which is a bit of a bugger as I'm off for a week and want to have high energy to do stuff!

The conference went especially well at work this week. The welcome experience could have been better but the exit was great. No queues and everyone seemed to have had a good time. Even better was that the share proce fell so we didn't need to count pennies into a bag for 200 dividends!

The best part howver was getting recogniton for doing a good job this year! I got the annual prize and now have to work out what I'm going to spend £760 on! I couldn't believe it! Totally unexpected. Sensible things beckon like some new shoes and a suit and paying off some of my credit card but I also intend to splash out a little bit too!

No comments: