Sunday, May 22, 2005

Watched pot....

Along with the old adage that a watched pot never boils I'd like to add that a watched washing machine never finishes its cycle!

I'm sat waiting to go to the supermarket but we have to wait for the washing machine to finish first...sigh!

This is so we can take advantage of the sunshine and hang the washing out....I don't trust the weather at the moment though...freak frosts have all but killed my Japanses maple and i don't know what to do to sort it out. Added to that I'm scared to plant my herbs in case they get killed as well...what to do?

Eurovision was again a debacle of political voting. I don't know why I expect anythign different. the UK entry was the best in years but we finished third from bottom, while weird euro tat romped home to victory...there's no justice!

No comments: