Saturday, August 19, 2006

And still it continues

Ok...so Terry should be back on Monday but I can see no end in sight for the work I'm doing. The stuff I was hoping to hand back has now been given to me permanently and we're going to have to deal with the fall out of my usual work load not getting done on monday morning.

Was in the office until 6.45pm (highly unusual for me) and was punctuated with texts from K mking sure I was still alive.

Not sure how it happened but I've agreed to deliver something in 3 days that usually takes us 12. In effect I'm going to be incommunicado (no email and phone switched off) for the whole week. Hmm first I'm going to have interesting conversations with my customers on Monday telling them all that the can expect all of their reports either very late or not at all....joy!

No comments: