Saturday, March 10, 2007

Achey!

Had a great day today...these are a few of the things we did

* Had my eyes tested and yet again, no change to my prescription but a suggestion that I should wear them more if I'm having trouble. Took the opportunity to treat myself and buy some new glasses (my old ones being nearly 6 years old). I'm been quite daring but the only trouble is I look a bit like Danny Messer from CSI:NY when i wear them. This wouldn't be too much of a problem except I find him very annoying!

* K offered to buy me a pair of shoes! Very nice of her but I'm going to take the money instead and buy something else!

* Did a load of exercise! Not only did we walk into, around and home from town but we've been out and found our first two caches! Hazel Hunt and Westerfield Trig.

Time for some dinner methinks!

No comments: