Thursday, March 29, 2007

One door closes, another opens

Finally watched the last ever episode of Alias this evening. I must admit I was quite disappointed with how the final season panned out. I guess JJ & crew were too busy focusing on Lost (which I'm totally fed up with) to concentrate on making Alias as good as it was in Seasons 1, 2 & 3. From Vaughn miraculously reappearing alive mid season (and Jack & Sydney apparently aware of the fact) to the very rushed ending it just wasn't too great. And the awful, corny "Thanks for your support" message at the end just topped it off.

Anyway the good news is that Doctor Who starts again this week and the trailers look great and we had the first of the new Apprentice series last night. I love that programme because the people are so ridiculous! And seem to have zero common sense!

House has just restarted on Five as well! Arggh! Too much telly and too many video games...well too much of a lot of things at the moment...how am I going to fit it all in?

No comments: