Thursday, April 20, 2006

Connected

Apparently I'm connected to my World of Warcraft server but can't do anything! Oh well...I may have to forfeit my gardening tomorrow for a spell in Azeroth...*fingers crossed for rain*.

Since the Missus is out I'm now at a loose end...looking at random gamer blogs reminded me of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, one of my all time favourite games.

Now there are only certain games that I have played through multiple times...I seem to recall that Shadowrun on the SNES was one along with Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past, System Shock 2 on the PC was another. When it comes to the Cube there are only 2 that I have played through and finished more than once. One is Beyond Good & Evil, man that game was fun and rumours abound of a sequel in the works. I played that through twice. Another is Eternal Darkness which I played through a staggering 4 times! And given that I'm at a loose end I think I'm going to fire it up again! I shouldn't, I should finish Metroid Prime 2, Pikmin 2, Baten Kaitos (all started, yet to be completed) or on my DS, Kirby's Power Paintbrush, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Sonic Rush, Osa! Tatake! Ouenden! or tinker in my town in AC:WW but the lure is just too much....wait for me Alex Riovas I'm coming to get ya!

No comments: