Monday, April 24, 2006

Not too shabby

My first day back was OK in the end, helped splendidly along with an award for being an Agent of Change (don't ask)...thats £100 to spent on crap then!

In fact I do have my eye on a couple of things....firstly is a new BBQ and not just a flimsy B&Q job. Hardcore BBQing methinks! But since I don't have room for an outdoor kitchen or fancy lugging bottles of gas anywhere my current ideal choice is this one, which has the advantage of being compact enough to get in teh car and my tiny back yard.

I'm also intrigued by this Nintendo DS game, lostmagic being released on Friday. Unusually there have been very few reviews prior to its release (which can either mean its something really special or ropey as hell!) but the one review there has been gave it 84 out of 100. It does seem like my type of game and I can't decide if I shoudl buy it anyway or wait to see it get reviewed. I should wait but....

No comments: