Monday, June 19, 2006

*yawn*

I had an odd day at work today. My main memory is the pain across my stomach when I had an accident with a baking tray and a wall yesterday. I have a nice long red scratch and bruise that I can feel pretty much constantly. Other than that it was bizarrely quiet with one whole team out of the office (for various reasons I believe).

Added to which my eyes are hurting and I’m quite tired (although going to bed at 12:30 is probably the cause of that). Got another cabbage in the veg box and boiled a ham on Sunday evening which means I can make my newly discovered ham/bacon & cabbage pasta dish…yum! Sounds odd but when you add onions, garlic, crème fraiche and parmesan it becomes something quite lovely.

Still scouting around for what to spend my money on…got thinking about my current garden storage situation and it might be time to expand from a basic chest where everything is piled on top of each other, to something with doors so I can stand stuff up in it. Just not sure about the price as the web is being pretty unhelpful to be honest. I don’t think I paid THAT much for the one I have at the moment but I need to have a wander around B&Q to check…

No comments: