Saturday, June 25, 2005

3 years in and still going strong...

I can barely believe that Kath and I will be celebrating our third wedding anniversary in a couple of months time...where has the time gone? As is traditional I wanted to try and get a nice gift that fits the proper conventions. Helpfully there seems to be a traditional list and a modern list. Year One was Paper (trad) and Clocks (mod), that was easy I got her a watch and made some origami flowers. Year 2 was cotton (T) and china (m) so I think I bought her a porcelain figure to match the one I bought for the wedding.

Year three is Leather (t) and Glass/Crystal (m) and I was just doing a serach for leather and I found this site with a reasonable sounding name and some hilarious pictures within...quite alarmingly you can buy leather duvets!

I guess I'll just have to keep looking...

No comments: