Friday, June 10, 2005

Shhhhh!

I'm currently on a conference call with a load of senior managers with instructions to stay on mute and not say anything...nice! I guess I'm being a bit naughty by updating my blog but hey ho!

We watched Kath & Kim last night and its really funny! New Aussie comedy and I can't really think of anything else to say about it...being distracted by conference call.

Looking forward to a relaxed weekend with no real plans except getting my hair cut. Kath is cooking for me on Saturday which is a real treat as my share of the household jobs includes doing all of the cooking. Apparently I'm being treated to a 2 course meal with surprise ingredients! Although I do know that it'll include pork chops as I was told I need to find something else to cook for sunday tea!

No comments: